because sometimes my synapses actually connect, and a coherent thought results...

29 December 2007

History made

Congratulations to the New England Patriots, Tom Brady, and Randy Moss collectively and individually for all that they have accomplished. The accolades they are about to receive are richly deserved. Also, kudos to my Giants and Tom Coughlin (who I am NOT a big fan of) for putting up a fight right up to the end. This was one for the ages. Let's hope the Browns win & the Titans lose tomorrow.

I might just need to put a rush on that home theater and step up the delivery on the big screen I just bought. More on that great deal later (suffice to say, I may have contributed to a Best Buy sales rep being beaten to death by his manager :-) ).

1 comment:

Christine Borne said...

Welcome to the blogosphere. I actually hate that word - it sounds like someplace where you can't breathe.